LPI Learning will find you a Host Family for Homestay Accommodation!
Finding a host family for day school homestay accommodation can be a difficult. LPI Learning is an experienced full-service homestay organization that can assist students with host family placement across the USA.
LPI Learning places students with carefully screened host families across America. Students are placed with host families which live close to their US school. The host family screening process includes a comprehensive online application, telephone reference checks, a background check and an in-home interview with an LPI Learning Local Representative. Monthly reports are completed by our Local Representatives to ensure students are doing well in school, socially and maintain a good relationship with their host family.
Our organization follows the best practices in homestay standards established by The Council on Standards in International Education and Travel (CSIET), as an accredited member. Our Local Representatives are focused upon our students’ educational success, cultural exchange experience and safety.
LPI Learning also understands that the benefits of study abroad go beyond the classroom. We encourage our students and their host families to enjoy America together, while the develop life-long relationships and unforgettable memories.
Benefits of Homestay Program with LPI Learning:
- We take care of everything and make the Homestay process easy!
- Thousands of host families are available now for homestays across the USA
- Host families are carefully screened and undergo background checks
- Our Local Representatives provide local support across America to ensure students have an academically rich, fun and safe experience
- Our organization is CSIET accredited and we employ the best practices in homestay services
These advantages can help students to be placed quickly with a host family and be well supported throughout your program in the USA!
Program Fee: $5,000
Program Fee Includes:
- Host Family accommodation on a full board basis*
- Host Family Recruitment, Screening, Reference Checks, Background Checks and In- Home Interviews
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Local Support by a trained Local Representative during the program
- 24 x 7 x 365 Emergency Support
- Airport Meet and Greet**
- Student and Host Family Orientation
- Disbursements of Host Family Monthly Stipends
- Monthly Check ins with Student, Host Family, Local Representative and School
- Monthly Reports provided to our Partners
- Replacement Host Family Placement if the case should arise
** Students are required to pay a Host Family Stipend, which varies by placement location
**Students are provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner by their host families. Students may bring lunches from home to eat at school, but are otherwise responsible for buying their own school lunches if they prefer to eat from the school cafeteria.
**All students are picked up at the airport by their host family or an LPI Learning representative upon arrival.