Students who wish to participate in an LPI Learning Program must meet the following qualifications:
- Applying for grades 7 through 12
- Be between 13 - 18 years of age
- Have a grade point average of C or higher (based on US marking system). Please note that most schools will require test scores, grades, and an English proficiency test for admissions
- Speak intermediate to advanced English
- Willing to become a member of an American Family and school
*In addition to the LPI Learning Application, all schools require an English Language Proficiency Test, we highly recommend testing prior to admission to the program through an ELTiS, TOEFL Jr., TOEFL, or test. Most Private High Schools require their own application to be submitted along with the LPI Learning Application.
Please see our English Language Test Score Requirements.
Students should also review the F-1 visa application process at our sister site F-1Visa.Org.
Begin Your Application Today!
Ready to get started today? Apply here to Study in the USA